The LEAD Marketing Conference:
The Premier Tech Event for the
CPG Industry since 2009 - and the Gold Standard for Virtual Conferences since 2014
- The Only Collaborative Conference for CPG Manufacturers and Retailers Covering All Aspects of Loyalty, Engagement, Analytics & Digital Applications
- Now a Virtual, Live Event that Allows 500 Industry Professionals to Attend without Spending Time Away from the Office or Incurring Travel Expenses
Testimonials from LEAD Attendees
"High quality and exceeded all my expectations."
"Great content, excellent insights."
"One of a handful of events worthy of [my] time."
"Have already recommended to others that they need to plan to attend."
"Very well done! GREAT content. Was impressed with the variety and the quality of presenters."
"Super way of getting participation, since virtual participation was so very flexible and fits everyone’s availability and interest. Very informative. Look forward to recorded sessions to re-review.
"Loved your last conference...You shared lots of great information and had knowledgable speakers. I look forward to your [next] conference."
"I enjoyed hearing how retailers are employing new technology that goes beyond the traditional retail management applications. The technology is very innovate and customer-focused."
"Exciting possibilities. Very engaging and very relevant … lots of tools to help and figure out how to leverage. Thanks!"
"Food for thought on what we can do to improve … Can’t wait to try these out for our team."
"Lots of relevant information!"
"Congratulations on a successful conference. Some of the speakers were quite exceptional."
"The content offered is unique and therefore of special value."
"Overall, this was a class event."
(NOTE: Pictured are scenes from the previous, in-person conference; LEAD is now a virtual event)
Recent Attendees included...
Abbott Nutrition, Ace Hardware, Ahold USA, Barilla, Bayer, Benjamin Moore, Best Buy, Bi-Lo Supermarkets, Bozzuto's, Best Buy, Bieglow Tea, BJ's Wholesale Club, Bush Brothers, Campbell Soup, Chanel, Coca-Cola, Colgate Palmolive, ConAgra, CVS, Dart Container, Dole Fresh Vegetables, Energizer, Estee Lauder, Frito Lay, General Mills, Georgia Paciific, Giant Foods, Gorton's, Hartz Mountain, Hasbro, Hershey, Hormel Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Kelloggs, Keurig, Key Food, Kimberly Clark, Kraft Foods, L'Oreal Paris, Loblaw, Marc's, Mars Chocolate, McKee Foods, Mars Pet Care, Meijer, Merz Pharmaceuticals, Miller Coors, Nestle Purina, NetGrocer, Peapod, Pepperidge Farm, Pepsi-Cola, Pernod Ricard, Pets Supplies Plus, Pfizer, Post Foods, Premio, Rayovac, Red Bull, Rite Aid, Safeway, Sara Lee, SC Johnson, Sears, Solo Cup, Strack & VanTil, SuperValu, Target, Tesco, Turtle Wax, Tyson, Unilever, Walgreens, White Castle, World Kitchen, Wrigley...
Attendees at the Virtual LEAD Event...
- Participate in the live event from the comfort of their own office via streaming audio/visual
- Stay engaged via real-time, interactive instant polls, PowerPoint presentations, videos, and Speaker Q&A
- Can attend the entire day-long conference or simply log into the sessions in which they are interested
- Receive post-conference links to all session recordings and supplemental materials for on-demand viewing
© 2020 LEAD Marketing Conference. All Rights Reserved.
Topics Covered at the Fall Edition of the Virtual LEAD Marketing Conference included:
Spring Virtual Conference
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
11:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET